Friday 7 September 2012

Funny& Impressive Videos

I wanted to share some videos I have found, some old some new. They cheer me up and make me giggle so I hope you will enjoy them too.

Some pranks in this video are pure mean but hell sometimes its so funny to watch people getting scared :)))

I want to find out what happened to this lady because at her age she is sure to have broken something.

This one is not a funny video. But it is so impressive and so lucky (in every aspect) that I watched it for a dozen times and every time I can not believe their luck.

And last but not least is a short movie style video which I have watched years ago and yet I still find it worth adding here.

I hope you enjoyed the videos. Stay tuned for reviews on games, cinema and literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment