Monday 8 April 2013

LOTRO 6th Anniversary

fan-edited video

 
Here is a video I have been working on to wish the game I and so many of my friends love. This was my first attempt to edit a video apart from a few slide-shows I made long time ago. So I apologize for its flaws. It consists of so many a footage that can be found on the internet (apart from those I recorded myself in the game) and if you like you can check the main video on You Tube for a detailed list of links. For best quality set the video to HD.  Without further ado I would just like to say: Happy Birthday LOTRO :)

 
The video below is for those who could not watch it through Youtube because of country regulations. The quality of this video is nowhere close to the original (actually the quality is despicable so dont watch it full screen) but I did not wish to leave anyone without options and so I am adding it here. However if you can view it in YouTube I strongly recommend that you watch that one and even make use of other means such as IP shield in order to watch the original and not the one below.


4 comments:

  1. Great great video!!!!
    It captures all the elements of the game.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took really a great amount of work to get it done especially with my inexperience :) You were there though :) Thank you hun :)

      Delete
  2. μπράβο......bu harika.....really well done, the effort sure paid of with this masterpiece...Mr Jackson should take some notes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oh I wouldnt go that far but I am proud of this video to a degree if I am completely honest :D

      Delete