Wednesday 21 November 2012

She-Ra Tattoo

I apologize for my absence in my blog. Well Tinny is back now and will write more on gaming, literature and cinema in no time. Next review will be on Tim Burton's Dark Shadows.

Till the review here is something more personal. I have been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo although I did not know what I would get, something that means something to me. At length I decided to go for She-ra, a cartoon character from back in 80ies, which I used to watch when I was a kid. I can safely say that She-ra and He-man characters are where it all began for me; the whole fantasy fiction obsession of mine comes from these two toons. When we were kids half of us were He-man and the other half were She-ra...Among the cartoons of 80ies my generation watched it like sick kids :)

So "For the Honour of Grey Skull" I present you with my 18cm-long-tattoo:

She-Ra Princess of Power Tattoo

2 comments:

  1. Woaw ....nice one indeed :)) being a huge He-Man fan I can totally appreciate your choice....respect my sister....respect :)

    ReplyDelete