Thursday 16 August 2012

Delay due to an arm injury

Hello friends.
The doctor tells me that I cracked my elbow and severed the muscles of my right arm. Very prettily strapped (the doc took pity on me and did not put me in a cast) and ready to rock and roll, you can very well imagine that writing on computer in general is a little difficult for the time being. I might have to write a little less in the weeks to come but please stay tuned because I will still be posting reviews and videos and all that jazz :))

6 comments:

  1. Oooouch sis...that sounds sore. Hope you feel better really soon :)) And hey, I wouldn't go writing on the computer even when you do feel better...in my experience, it's best to type using the keyboard....if you write on it, it would just get all messy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rofl bro :) that reminds me of a blonde joke. Wish I could tell it but I do not know the punchline of it in English. I would just look like a character from Monty Python's Flying Circus without that punchline :P

      Delete
  2. ROFL....ok, let's see if this is the same one you were thinking off.....How do you know when a blonde has been using your computer??? Cause there is tipex on the screen :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha the joke follows a different route but the destination is the same one might say :)

      Delete
  3. I guess you got lucky for not having your hand in a cast. Especially this time of the year would be a torture. I wish you a light speed recovery :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you bet :) A cast and a three year old? No thanks :))) Thank you for your wishes Filaraki :)

      Delete